You are invited to comment on posts and respond to other comments as you see fit. Let's keep our discussions civil and the discourse philosophical.
You are encouraged to:
- Upvote comments that you enjoy.
- Respond to other comments and engage in healthy debate.
- Link to other content that may be related to or supplementary to the topic being discussed.
- Agree or disagree with anything, as long as your points can be rationally supported (play devils advocate as much as you want!).
- NO hate speech will be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to: race, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation, political beliefs, religious affiliation, and physical or mental disability.
- NO name-calling, harassment, bullying, or defamation. You can disagree and make counter-arguments as much as you want, but resorting to personal attacks in order to 'win' a debate will not be tolerated.
- NO spamming. This includes over-use of CAPITAL LETTERS.
- NO intimidating or antagonizing others, or posting nonsensical or off-topic comments in response to others.
- NO promotional or advertising materials (ie. offering services, or linking to your own website or any other website that's selling anything).
- NO deliberately posting false or misleading information, or misrepresenting yourself or others in any way that may cause harm.
- NO violent, offensive, graphic, or pornographic images or content will be tolerated.
Any violation of these guidelines may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of your access to the site/comments.
We reserve the right to remove, moderate, or edit comments as we see fit.